Top 5 Last Mile Logistics Software Companies In Mexico
Apr 27, 2023
4 mins read
In a recent study, the Mexican logistics industry is projected to achieve a CAGR of 4.9% from 2017-2029. It’s crucial for retailers, e-commerce platforms, 3PLs, FMCGs, and other logistics players in Mexico to embrace state-of-the-art logistics software to overcome the challenges of this rapidly growing sector.
But what exactly defines state-of-the-art logistics software?
Welcome to the age of AI-driven logistics solutions, where we bid adieu to old-fashioned, cumbersome approaches like managing supply chains on Excel spreadsheets, burdened with manual data input and restricted routing capabilities. It’s time for a new era of efficiency and innovation.
Now, let’s explore the top logistics software companies in Mexico that are leading the way:
For nearly a decade, Locus has been revolutionizing the last-mile logistics landscape. Their AI-powered dispatch management software empowers retailers, e-commerce enterprises, delivery partners, FMCGs, and other industries to streamline last-mile operations, minimize last-mile expenses and eliminate complications such as manual routing, package sorting, real-time tracking, and delivery customization. Thanks to their machine learning-based automation, businesses can now experience a new level of efficiency.
What sets Locus’ dispatch management solution apart?
- Route management: Locus’ route optimization software uses dynamic routing, which considers 180+ real-world constraints to devise the best routes for drivers, thus accelerating deliveries and reducing delays.
- Automated package sorting: Locus’ automated parcel sorting system allows delivery partners to address concerns about time under the roof, resulting in faster deliveries and lower driver attrition rates.
- Real-time tracking: Locus’ tracking solution enables dispatchers to set up turn-by-turn navigation for customers on a tracking page, so they can follow their orders. Customers also receive automated notifications at each stage of the fulfillment journey.
- Advanced analytics: Locus’ data analytics tool converts post-execution data into actionable insights, displayed on dashboards, for continuous improvement of future deliveries.
- Delivery orchestration: Locus’ third-party delivery solution, ShipFlex, enables retailers to monitor outsourced and captive deliveries on a single dashboard for seamless tracking. Customers can track their orders using a unified link, regardless of the delivery method, enhancing the overall experience. This seamless experience is further enhanced by an extensive network of third-party carriers, managing contracts, invoices, audit carriers, and more, all on one platform.
- Customized delivery solution: Locus’ delivery-linked checkout allows retailers to showcase customer-preferred delivery windows on the checkout page, taking into account current capacity to guarantee cost-effective, timely deliveries.
Locus has successfully assisted brands such as DHL, TATA, PVH Corp, T-Force, Nestle, Unilever, and many more in optimizing logistics operations, leading to positive business outcomes.
Nowports assists companies by enabling customers to track their shipments in real-time, granting them enhanced visibility and control over their cargo. However, some user reviews have indicated that customers may encounter challenges when integrating the Nowports platform with their existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) or other internal systems. Limited carrier options have also been listed as a constraint by some users.
3. Uber Freight
Uber Freight offers last-mile players real-time tracking, effortless load booking through automation, and in-app communication between shippers and carriers, streamlining all logistics operations. Nevertheless, some users have reported difficulties in contacting or receiving prompt assistance from Uber Freight’s customer support team. This can be frustrating for customers dealing with urgent issues or needing help with the platform.
4. Estafeta Supply Chain
Estafeta delivers supply chain solutions such as real-time tracking, analytics, and transport management to help retail, e-commerce, and other last-mile industries excel in the final mile. However, the user interface and experience of Estafeta’s software may not be as intuitive or user-friendly as some competing supply chain management solutions on the market.
Skydropx offers tracking solutions for retail and e-commerce businesses, enabling them to automate tracking and send proactive alerts to end customers. However, like any solution, Skydropx has its weaknesses. According to users, the application suffers from server issues, and their customer service is want for improvement.
These top-tier logistics software companies can effectively optimize your logistics operations, bringing value to your organization and your customers in Mexico. As always, conducting thorough research before selecting your solution provider is essential for achieving real-world growth.
With Locus, you can begin by signing up for a quick demo to understand how a machine learning-based dispatch management system can revolutionize your business.
Apr 24, 2023
Many celebrities were a part of the logistics industry, like Liam Neeson, James Cameron, Jennifer Aniston, etc., as truck drivers and bike messengers.Read more
How to Ensure Effective Third-Party Deliveries and Excellence in Your E-commerce Logistics Operations
May 2, 2023
Third-party delivery solutions like ShipFlex makes carrier selection more effective and provides visibility, flexibility, and intelligence to automate carrier selection.Read more
Top 5 Last Mile Logistics Software Companies In Mexico
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay up to date with the latest marketing, sales, and service tips and news