Top 4 Last-Mile Logistics Software Companies in Indonesia
Apr 18, 2023
5 mins read
Indonesia’s logistics market is expected to increase by 28.7 billion US Dollars by 2027. This presents a lucrative opportunity for logistics companies such as retail, e-commerce, and other logistics providers. Nevertheless, along with opportunities come obstacles that must be overcome. Addressing these challenges necessitates a strong logistics solution. Here are the top last-mile logistics software companies in Indonesia to watch out for:
Locus is an all-in-one dispatch management platform that assists in making intelligent decisions for your last mile. Being one of the best last-mile logistics software companies based out of India, Locus has been deepening its expertise in Southeast Asia markets with the largest number of e-commerce users in the subcontinent.
Because of its ability to transform the last mile of leading brands to revenue generators, Locus has become the catalyst in changing the face of e-commerce in Indonesia.
What Makes Locus the Standout Performer For Last-Mile Logistics Software Companies in Indonesia?
Minimizes parcel sorting time: With its advanced Machine Learning algorithms, Locus’ last-mile logistics software has helped many businesses reduce parcel sortation times. As a result, many dispatchers, field managers, and fleet managers could reduce the time to plan schedules to a few minutes from hours.
Optimal route recommendations: Locus’ Route Optimization Software considers 180+ real-world constraints like time windows, traffic, and roadblocks and then generates optimal routes for the delivery. These delivery routes ensure drivers have enough time to complete their deliveries and a peaceful work-life balance.
- Real-time fleet tracking: Dispatcher, operation manager, stakeholder, decision-maker, or name any. They only require a magnifying glass to have an eagle-eye view of all the last-mile logistics operations. With Locus’ real-time fleet tracking, your businesses can easily view a dispatch’s order-level or vehicle-level information. This alerts your internal teams for possible delivery exceptions and helps you immediately reschedule them.
- Timely alerts: If the delivery is on time or delayed, it is necessary to inform the customers beforehand. Else, they get frustrated and move on to competitors. The Locus offerings send automated and timely alerts on order progress to your customers when there are any delivery exceptions or a higher likelihood of delays. It ensures clear communication and transparency, leading to increased trust in your business.
- Delivery-linked checkout: With its delivery-linked checkout, Locus’ dispatch management software collects the preferred time slots of customers and syncs them to capacities. This reduces the turnaround time for your vehicles and enables you to serve customers at their preferred time slot.
- Geocoding: Getting ended up in the wrong addresses can prove expensive for business, and each delivery failure leads to 4x reattempted delivery costs. Locus’ geocoding engine converts imperfect addresses into precise geographical coordinates. This makes it easier for drivers to spot the exact locations and deliver the orders on time.
- Delivery Orchestration: ShipFlex is a third-party shipping solution from Locus that helps businesses choose optimal carriers based on speed, cost, and carrier availability. It allows your companies to successfully fulfill same-day and next-day deliveries and achieve branded tracking experience while teaming up with third-party carriers.
Mileapp is an all-in-one platform for field operation management that comes as a no-code customizable app. These field workers include drivers, technicians, and other field service professionals.
Based in Indonesia and founded in 2018, some of its offerings include live tracking, route optimization, and task management. Based on customer inputs, Mileapp is working on its issues like absence of automated package sorting, end-to-end tracking feature, and report generation on critical delivery metrics like driver behavior, idle time and mileage.
Shipsy is an integrated logistics decision-making platform that simplifies, tracks, automates, and optimizes end-to-end supply chain operations. With its real-time visibility of first, middle, and last-mile logistics operations and analytics, it has been helping businesses in Indonesia make informed decisions. Beyond mapping consignments with suitable vehicles, it helps fleet managers select the best carrier and contract based on multiple parameters.
As a SaaS-based system, businesses can integrate Shipsy with any ERP or OMS system. Based on many customer inputs, it is evident that Shipsy is upgrading aspects like server loading time, dashboard data downloads and introducing new features.
Mceasy is one of the top software companies providing Transportation Management Systems (TMS) with IOT integration. It blends the capabilities of SaaS (Software As A Service) based solutions and telematic solutions to help businesses improve the efficiency of logistics operations and accurately track the vehicle location. Mceasy is working on elevating its tech capabilities and is strengthening its presence in tier two and tier three cities of Indonesia.
Making the Right Decision
Every business has a different goal in its last-mile logistics. And it is these goals that lead to their choice of last-mile logistics software.
These four companies rank top for last-mile logistics software companies in Indonesia.
If you’re still trying to decide which company to select for your last-mile needs, no worries! Just schedule a demo with our team, and they will explain to you how to select the right tech partner for last-mile delivery and get to understand your requirements. Who knows? The one right click that can change your fortunes in last-mile delivery can also be this click.
What Are the Top Logistics Software Companies in Dubai and UAE?
Apr 14, 2023
Five top contenders breaking new ground in the logistics game in Dubai and UAE are Locus, ClickPost, Focus Softnet, Shipsy and Longitude World.Read more
Retail & CPG
Retailers: Customized Delivery Options Is Key to Personalization
Apr 21, 2023
Customized delivery options, such as one-day or same-day shipping, designated time slots, and sustainable shipping, are essential to meet the retailer's needs.Read more
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lakshmi Narashimman is one of the senior writers at Locus. He is a voracious reader and a passionate writer who loves making complex aspects sound simple.Read other blogs by this author
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay up to date with the latest marketing, sales, and service tips and news
Top 4 Last-Mile Logistics Software Companies in Indonesia