What Are the Top Logistics Software Companies in Dubai and UAE?
Apr 14, 2023
5 mins read
The smartphone penetration stands highest in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), with 97.6% as of Jan 2021 compared to other Middle Eastern countries.
With the UAE market having nearly 100% of the population with smartphone access, the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry forecasts e-commerce to generate $8 billion in sales by 2025.
This newly-added focus has pushed companies to invest in logistics software that helps them improve their delivery process and make it more customer-friendly.
So, if your business is looking for the top logistics software companies, you’ve come to the right place. We have listed leading logistics software companies in Dubai based on their performance, features, and customer reviews. Let’s dive in!
Locus is one of the most critical logistics software companies in Dubai. It is a real-world ready order-to-delivery dispatch management platform that helps companies solve their complexities and inefficiencies in last-mile delivery. Its offerings have been assisting businesses to improve their efficiency levels and grow across multiple fulfillment channels.
Here’s How Locus’ Dispatch Management Platform Stands Out From the Competition
- Delivery-linked checkout: Locus’ delivery-linked checkout feature helps businesses plan their dispatches based on the time-window preferences of customers. It connects with capacity-led slot bookings, helping them make full use of assigned fleets.
- Route optimization: Locus’ route optimization software generates optimal route recommendations based on 180+ real-world constraints, customer preferences, and business goals. It ensures drivers complete maximum deliveries before the planned time and between each stop. And this ensures drivers and dispatchers finish their tasks on time and spend time with loved ones!
- Delivery Orchestration: With ShipFlex, the third-party delivery solution from Locus, businesses can easily find the optimal carrier based on speed, cost, carrier availability, customer time windows, order preference, and other constraints. This intelligent and flexible shipping solution helps businesses maintain consistent branded tracking and delivery experience while delivering with third-party carriers.
- Advanced analytical insights: With advanced supply chain analytics from Locus’ offerings, businesses can solve many inefficiencies, complexities, and bottlenecks that make their last-mile delivery expensive. It provides critical metrics on delivery performance like On-Time In-Full (OTIF), First Attempted Delivery Rates (FADR), fuel consumption, time under the roof, and missed deliveries. This helps businesses chart strategies that make their upcoming deliveries better than the previous ones.
- Geocoding: Locus’ geocoding engine converts unclear and fuzzy addresses into accurate geographical coordinates. This reduces the burden of finding the exact location and minimizes the likelihood of missed or failed deliveries.
- Zone-based routing: Locus’ zone-based routing maps the vehicle to different delivery zones and ensures that two vehicles don’t overlap each other or serve in the same area. This minimizes the number of delivery vehicles assigned and makes last-mile deliveries more sustainable and efficient.
Locus has optimized over 850+ million deliveries and has served 300 + clients from different geographies like Unilever, Bukalapak, Nestle, TATA, Bluedart-DHL, and MaxAB. It has saved $275 million in logistics costs and 10m + kgs in Greenhouse gas emissions.
ClickPost is an integrated logistics platform that helps businesses improve their post-purchase delivery experience. It allows businesses to integrate with multiple carrier partners in a few clicks and lets them go live with a new carrier in a short span.
ClickPost also helps businesses manage shipping-related challenges in e-commerce logistics. Based on the user reviews, some aspects, like quicker updates, flexibility in adding pre-shipping labels, ticket status resolution, visual representations, simplified and customized development, and affordability require improvements.
Focus Softnet is an ERP system for all businesses in a fast-moving and volatile market environment. Its cloud-based modules help clients connect every aspect of business operations, from supply chain to retail management.
As per the user reports and reviews, Focus Softnet is improving its service deployment, ticket resolution, customer support, processing for a massive volume of data, system speed, security, and technical account management issues.
Shipsy is a logistics management platform that leverages ML (Machine Learning) to help businesses manage, automate, optimize, track, and simplify end-to-end logistics operations. Beyond providing complete visibility to first, middle, and last-mile delivery, Its offerings help freights, import exports, and 3PL aggregator platforms to manage multiple logistics partners under one roof.
Based on user inputs, Shipsy is upgrading its customization options, dashboard data downloads, new features and functionalities, documentation support, server load speeds, and setup time.
Longitude World is a logistics software that helps businesses automate, optimize and manage freight forwarding services. Freight forwarders can use the platform, right from the freight forwarding cycle shipment quotes to collection. It also provides detailed analytical insights on sales conversions, meetings, emails, and calls and helps businesses manage their incoming/outgoing documents.
Based on customer inputs, Longitude World is upgrading its features and functionalities, API integration costs, accounting reports, customization, display, and after-sales support.
Making the right choice of logistics software matters when your business is involved in delivering orders or wants to make an impression on it! By investing in one of these top logistics software offerings, your business can optimize the last-mile delivery operations and add value to your logistics team and customers.
Do you need help deciding which last-mile logistics software to choose?
Schedule a demo with us to discover how Locus’ offerings can add value to your business!
Apr 7, 2023
The Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo 2023 is taking place in Orlando, Florida, from May 8-10 and Locus will be at booth #113. Book a Meeting!Read more
Apr 18, 2023
Four top contenders breaking new ground in the last mile logistics game in Indonesia are Locus, Mileapp, Shipsy, and Mceasy.Read more
What Are the Top Logistics Software Companies in Dubai and UAE?
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay up to date with the latest marketing, sales, and service tips and news